***3/15/2022 - Keystone is currently hiring for an Advanced PCB Assembler. For all inquiries, please call us at (717)747-5900. Fill out an application here or stop in today.***
Keystone Electronics is always looking for dependable and hard-working individuals to join our team. If you or someone you know have experience in the electronics manufacturing industry, please feel free to fill out an application or call us today!
To perform PC Board assembly functions thorough knowledge of related equipment.
- Ability to identify all PC Board components.
- Ability to hand solder / desolder complex assemblies.
- Ability to read blue prints and follow assembly instructions.
- Ability to learn and run SMT, paste, and AOI machines.
- Attention to detail is imperative.
- Good communication skills.
- Working knowledge of IPC or equivalent standards.
- Assemble component parts into completed assemblies or subassembly.
- Run machines
- Perform visual inspection of components and solder.
- Populate complex PC Boards to the documentation.
- Follow written and verbal instructions.
- Some responsibilities may include soldering, desoldering, and component prep using hand or machine methods. Setup and operation of related equipment.
- Complete the required documentation.
- Observe established ESD procedures.
- Rework or repair any components.
- Clean (wipe tables, sweep floor, etc.) personal workspace and surrounding work area(s).
- Assist in maintaining facility cleanliness and organization. Basic maintenance of related equipment.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability
- Thorough knowledge of Electronics component identification.
- Ability to clearly follow directions and procedures.
- Good organizational skills.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to operate and maintain related equipment.
- Ability to setup equipment.
Education, Credentials and Experience
- Minimum High School Diploma
- General Equivalency Diploma.
- Solder training courses a plus.