Why Choose Keystone?
Why should you choose Keystone Electronics, Inc. to do your work? There are many answers to that question.
Keystone Electronics was founded in 1989 by two people and a dream; to come together to build a company that stood for something more than all of their previous experiences.
Since then, Keystone has grown from a company of two employees to a staff of 40.
This growth is based on the principal that quality work, and customer service that goes above and beyond, will build the type of relationships that will be the foundation of not only our success, but that of our customers too.
Keystone is unique in its ability to handle virtually all aspects of a customer’s needs. Other companies only provide certain parts or a specific assembly. We have greater capabilities in the fact that we can produce quality work in many different areas, including cable assembly, PCB assembly, and electro-mechanical assembly-all within the walls of one building.
What is great about our staff is we have many people who are willing to wear many different hats and step into different roles depending on the day and the needs of the business. Keystone is not one person. Our team is involved from the quoting through the shipment of the final product, with a focus on cost reductions, quality, on-time delivery, and responsive action. From the first phone call to the product going out the door, we have a knowledgeable and hardworking team working together for your needs.
Keystone Electronics is able to offer the following capabilities:
• Over 25 years in business, coupled with employees who bring over 40 years’ experience in the industry.
• 25,000 square foot facility located in York, PA
• Awarded customer citations for 99.7% lots accepted
• Defect FREE product-All units are 100% inspected for workmanship and accuracy
• Versatile and flexible production to meet customer needs
• Open-door policy for all customers
• ISO 9001 certification
• PCB, Cable, Wire/Harness, and Electro-mechanical assemblies all in one building
• A wide variety of technologies to fit your application needs
• A QC department that works together with you to develop stringent assembly and inspection methodologies.